I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- If you got nothing else to do this weekend, I decided to open source my "Hack Yourself First" book. averagesecurityguy.info/2014/10/30/beg… 8 hours ago
- RT @MalwareJake: #ProTip: you can't send me a CFAA letter authorizing me to attack someone else's network. Security and the law just don't … 17 hours ago
- "[Red team], if you could dedicate 1 slide ... to defense against your technique it will help [the blue team]" bsidesnash.org/News/ 17 hours ago
- Oddly, though, I do like flying. 20 hours ago
- Spent the last two days in Pittsburgh. I hate traveling. :( 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages