I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @fristle: "Network situational awareness" systems: If an attack is obvious enough to be detected, it should have been prevented http://t… 11 hours ago
- Reading bug submissions and thinking @travisgoodspeed has the right idea. POC||GTFO 16 hours ago
- RT @Ligonier: There is a need shared by all mankind that supersedes all others: the need for forgiveness: ligm.in/1qNxSOn 22 hours ago
- RT @SciPyTip: "If you can't write it down in English, you can't code it." -- Peter Halpern 1 day ago
- This is what averagesecurityguy looks like when he announces he's going out for the evening. Sincerely, his wife :) http://t.co/ciJzgy8ny8 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages