I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- Infosec ProTip: If you call someone out publicly, you need to back it up with proof. Tired of the #infosecrockstar subtweets. #PoC||GTFO 6 hours ago
- This looks interesting, tagcube.io. Scan your web app code for security vulns. 11 hours ago
- RT @waltalexander: If anyone loves me, he will keep my word & my Father will love him, and we will come to him & make our home with him. Jo… 12 hours ago
- Many infosec vendors sell security they don't understand to leaders who don't know the risks leaving practitioners to clean up the mess. 1 day ago
- RT @markab: I can't state this enough: Programmers don't burn out on hard work, they burn out on change-with-the-wind directives and not 's… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages