I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @JetSetYvette: You could hack every device and account I have and not find nude photos of me #mmmmhmmm #justsayin 1 hour ago
- By chance, anyone from Knoxville, Nashville, driving to @derbycon early Friday and coming back late Saturday fancy an extra passenger? 3 hours ago
- Shhh! Don't tell anyone but I'm planning to come to @derbycon. If no one knows maybe my plans won't fall through this year. 4 hours ago
- Looking through my blog today and found this gem about vulnerability chaining. averagesecurityguy.info/2012/05/28/a-s… 5 hours ago
- Playing with ettercap on Kali using ettercap -Tq -i eth0 -M arp /192.168.1.4/80,23 HTTP creds show up but Telnet does not. Any ideas? 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages