I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @davidmwhite: Praying for #Ferguson, for peace, and for the injustices that so many face on a daily basis in America and worldwide. Come… 4 hours ago
- RT @MalwareJake: Patting yourself on the back for achieving infosec compliance is like a builder bragging about finally meeting the buildin… 8 hours ago
- RT @dnlongen: Thanksgiving comes a few weeks early each year in my household. This is why: dnlongen.blogspot.com/2014/10/tell-s… 9 hours ago
- RT @coolacid: Blue Teams : What external data do you use when looking at logs? rDNS, DNS, Whois, AS data.. What else? 11 hours ago
- RT @beingandyjones: The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all t… 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages