I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @jstnkndy: Hiring a senior penetration tester, jobs description here: reddit.com/r/netsec/comme… ping me if you or someone you know is inte… 12 hours ago
- RT @ExodusIntel: We've begun actively hiring summer interns (June-Sept). We have 5 open positions and 15 potential candidates (so far). Las… 19 hours ago
- RT @garybernhardt: Programmer's motto: "We'll cross that bridge when it's burning underneath us." 20 hours ago
- RT @jakx_: Attacking IPMI and BMC Devices: securitypadawan.blogspot.com/2015/03/ipmi-e… 20 hours ago
- ICYMI: Here's a script that will parse a dnsmasq log file and load it into an SQLite database. github.com/averagesecurit… 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages