I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @timyoungblood: CHA's own Jason @griffey is doing some amazing data collection and research around library usage and effectiveness. http… 1 day ago
- RT @dnlongen: @SecShoggoth Ah but there is: smallwordsecurity.com 2 days ago
- If you want to setup @OpenVPN on your @ubnt EdgeRouter Lite, these instructions are great. I created a 4096 bit RSA key and 2048 dhparam. 2 days ago
- RT @JaredDeMott: That moment when you realize the old VAX machine you bought on ebay still contains missile targeting system code... 2 days ago
- Just got my OpenVPN server running on my EdgeRouter Lite. Now all my iPhone traffic is VPNed. :) 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages