I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @dsplice: Helpful Web Apps: "SQL Injection Attack Detected. Access Denied. Try again without using apostrophes or XML characters or ht… 1 hour ago
- RT @ryexley: Anyone I know have need of a senior web/UI/JS developer? I'm available. careers.stackoverflow.com/ryexley 5 hours ago
- RT @sambowne: I heard on NPR that Ebola is the #1 political issue this election; lunacy. It shoud be #100. Kill your TV, people! 1 day ago
- RT @tha_milk: $6,111/$10,000 - 16 days left - Teaching girls to code - GO SUPPORT! indiegogo.com/projects/100-g… #crowdfunding #Indiegogo #girlsi… 2 days ago
- RT @hdmoore: How Apple’s Siri Became One Autistic Boy's B.F.F. nytimes.com/2014/10/19/fas… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages