I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @Ligonier: We live in a culture where the truth claims of Christianity are not only rejected, they are ridiculed. —RC Sproul 38 minutes ago
- RT @WeldPond: If the US gov intervenes on behalf of a biz thats made poor risk assessment & mitigation decisions, it's a bailout http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @semibogan: I don't careabout Sony getting popped. I do care an awful lot about ramifications this will have on the industry by calling … 19 hours ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Reminder: "Cyber-attack" numbers are literally meaningless. You could pull a number from a hat. They count pings as "a… 21 hours ago
- RT @lil_lost: @averagesecguy LOL did you have your doubts? PCI has one purpose “self-regulation” to avoid gov regulation, nothing more 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages