I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- RT @PhillipMHolmes: James White (@DrOakley1689) answers Vine's 40 questions and schools him (and me) on culture, logic, and scripture. http… 3 days ago
- RT @RefNet: "Is not my word like fire, declares the Lord, and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?" (Jer. 23:29) 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisGarriott5: Apostle Paul's racism was wrecked when he met Christ. Before he's all about his blood, but after he loves barbarians an… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC_IO: "Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done." – Psalm 105:1 3 days ago
- RT @IAmRedShift: "That's out of scope" - said no attacker ever #security #RealLife 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages