I did a quick presentation tonight for the Chattanooga Python Users Group.
Search the Site
ConsultingI am available for contract opportunities for remote penetration testing, web application testing, and custom tool development. If you are interested, visit http://asgconsulting.co or contact me: stephen [at] this domain.
Hack Yourself FirstThis training manual is designed to teach system administrators how to attack company information systems to find the weaknesses before malicious attackers do. Learning common attack techniques and the hacker mindset will help improve the security of company information systems and help system administrators build more secure systems from the ground up. Hack Yourself First
- Fixed a lot of runtime issues with ZKM. Still don't have the message passing quite worked out. Hopefully a working release during holiday. 1 hour ago
- ZKM still needs work. Hopefully, I'll get more time to clean it up and do more testing soon. Constructive criticism and PRs welcome. 4 hours ago
- Thanks to help from @adamcaudil and libsodium from @jedisct1, I've built a simple zero knowledge messaging server. github.com/averagesecurit… 4 hours ago
- RT @gozes: This twitter.com/tactical_intel… 11 hours ago
- RT @Ligonier: God holds every human being personally accountable to Him. —@RCSproul 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages